Can be done with carrots or zucchini your pick
this recipe serves 2 hungry people :)
-1 bunch carrots or 3 large zucchini
- 1 avocado
- handful of black olives
- 1 spoon of mila
- 1 or 2 leeks
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 generous tbls pesto
- 1 handful walnuts
- slice up the leeks
- prep a pan with leeks, a slash of oil and cover the leeks with water, let simmer until all the water is soaked up…i like to brown my leeks a bit :)
- peel the carrots/zucchini with potato peeler
- boil or steam the carrots once peeled for about 5 minutes so the consistency is a little softer and easier to 'roll' up on your fork
- cut up the avocado in little squares
- add all the ingredients together and mix it up with the pesto!
You are ready to serve!
To make that nice circular shape you can use a fork, or if you are like me…clean your hands and get dirty..:)
Enjoy, and let me know how it went…send pictures, comments...