Friday, May 24, 2013

AwakeHealth new video :) :)



Hi Friends :)
Here is my latest video on dates (the fruit:P)
SUBSCRIBE...Like it, post it , share it!
If you haven't visited us yet, come on over to theAwakeHealth by Bibi YouTube channel:  and check us out. Lot's of yummy tips, and updates on classes, workshops and webinars and more.
I look forward to hearing from you all, 
When will you be going over to Dual?
What will you do with your dates?
What's your favorite way of using dates?
Share the love, and inspire your community of like biengs, we are all in this together!
I'd love to hear from you, so as alwyas join the conversation over at www.bibilorenzetti.com , this is a community, where we all share and grow. I am always exited to hear your thoughts and what you'd like to see or hear more of.
Love,
Bibi

Special thanks to my amazing partners:
Ilaria Polsonetti, Osvaldo Aundreaus and Luigi Scarcella Perino 

No comments:

Post a Comment