Monday, April 22, 2013

Owe the power to live and grow


What would your life be like if you had an abundance of energy and vitality all the time?

Well let's see…what is vitality?
Vitality is exuberant physical or mental vigor.
Vitality is to have the capacity for survival or continuation
VITALITY IS THE POWER TO LIVE AND GROW!!!

Who wouldn't want these qualities?

I certainly do, and I want to make sure you all have a chance to experience what it's like to feel vibrant all the time!

I'd like to invite you all to join me on
Tuesday May 7th @6.30pm
for "Eat to Shine: Eating for energy" teleclass.

What is covering your vitality, or blocking the expression of your vitality?
Here are some factor that affect the manifestation of your energy and vitality:chemical stress (found in foods too)emotional stressmental stressphysical stressand my favorite…food, processed foods can create silent inflammation that slowly steal your vitality and energy away.

In this Teleclass we will explore:
-how food can increase or decrease our energy
-10 ways to increase your energy
-foods that increase energy

Join me on the call, its FREE! To register reply to this email or email me: awakehealth@bibilorenzetti.com

No comments:

Post a Comment