Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Write yourself a happy ending


Hi Friends :)

This past month has been a journey into tuning in with my intuition and there are a 
few things I would like to share with you.
Intuition is a very delicate place within us. The first thing I did was to identify 
where my intuitive voice was coming from and when it spoke to me. Tuning in and 
listening I found out that the voice came from right behind my belly, and it has a 
churning feeling when it speaks to me. My tendency for many years was to do 
the opposite that little sweet voice is tells me to do when it spoke to me…
I would just chicken out!

A few months ago, inspired by my mentor, I decided I would use my courage 
and each time I heard my intuition speak, I would take pen in hand and see what it 
was saying to me.
Most of the times the struggle happens when doing things that take me out of 
my comfort zone. My intuition gets real exited about new things and leads me 
towards them, but then my sabotage mechanism kicks in and says "oh Bibi you 
really should't, what if…"
I found that writing down the conversation that goes on in my mind really helps me to 
clear out the clutter and identify what it is I really want to do. And once it's clear, 
it's hard for me to step back. I see the benefit, I see the next step happening, 
I put myself in the situation and I know I must do it. 

A lot of good has come from listening: my dearest friendships, the activities I most 
love doing, my teachers, my tastes and how much I enjoy a meal all depend on
how much I am able to tune in and listen to my intution. Despite the fact that for many 
years I did not trust it, and actually used to think it was trying to sabotage me in some 
way, I have discovered that when I am not brave enough to listen to it, things get ugly 
and I waste my time. 

I am now proud to say I know that when I have to make a decision and my stomach 
churns, I must sit down and write what my fears are around following through 
with and allowing for this to happen. I accept that my intuition knows best, because 
my intention is pure, I trust that its in my best interest to listen rather then let my head run 
me around. I invite clarity and guidance, I LET GO!

I have not yet mastered the art of following my intuition; but by following some of these 
simple steps, I come closer and closer eat day to being the best version of myself. 
I feel happy and fulfilled when I am able to trust my intution. My tools that keep 
 my intention clear: yoga, meditation and healthy eating, are my number one guidance. 
I make sure I stay true to them.  I am ready to be brave, and I know that I can always start over.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?
I encourage you to take some time this Spring to tune into your intuition. 
Find some time to sit with yourself and find out what are some activities that you can 
do to proof to yourself that you are trustworthy, that you can and know how to take 
good care of yourself. Then look a little closer and see if you can identify when your
intuition speaks to you, and take a stance.

Choose to be brave and follow your intuition…what is it you really really want to do? 
What will it take for you to do it?
I find journaling about it, creates a safe space for me to express how I feel, therefore 
softening fear or lack of clarity…it makes it a little more accessible. 
I look forward to hearing about the exiting things that will come out of this exercise. 
You are supported by me, by you, and by all that love you, including the universe! 
When you are true to yourself...really true to your deepest self, your intuition, only 
 good things can happen!

Things to ask yourself…
What do I need to know?
What do I need to accept?
What do I need to change?

And remember you can always start over!

With love,
Bibi :)


No comments:

Post a Comment