Sunday, March 3, 2013

Free Sugar Busting Breakthrough Class


Hey guys :)

I would like to invite you all to participate in my 'sugar bustin breakthrough' teleclass this Tuesday 5th of March @ 7pm.
It's totally free!! :)

On the call we will discuss the impact sugar has on our life and your relationship to it.
My intention on this call is to radically change your relationship to sugar!
Sugar and cravings affect our life and jeopardize our sense of well being!

These are some of the things we will be covering:

- learn to understand why you crave
- how to interpret your cravings
- understand your energetic ups and downs throughout the day
- be present to how your lifestyle is affecting your cravings

Do you want to gain control over your cravings and not deprive yourself of yummy things?
If you do join me on Tuesday @7pm and step away with some tips on how to fulfill and enjoy your sweet tooth!

Get ready to have more energy, less cravings and feel great...this is your chance!! :) say yes to your life, don't miss this one-time-only FREE event!

Here's the Details:
date: Tuesday March 5th
time: 7.00 pm (New York time)

Dial-in Number: 1-213-342-3000
Participant Access Code 8505160

To register just shoot me an email now at awakehealth@bibilorenzetti.com
In the email you can tell me why you are looking forward to this teleclass.

In the meant time feel free to visit my website www.bibilorenzetti.com to learn more about my approach to life and health :)
I look forward to having you on the call!

To your health!
Bibi Lorenzetti

No comments:

Post a Comment