Sunday, December 2, 2012

Invest in yourself

If I can share one thing with you this week it's this:
take time for yourself to learn and to grow
take time to nurture your goals and your dreams too
...take action starting now and commit to making them happen!!!
By doing this, you will have less, or no time at all, to loose yourself in 'stuff' that bothers you, and all your focus, energy and attention will be directed towards becoming a happy being. 
If you only do this one step, I promise you that you will be living a very happy and fulfilling life and many of the people around you will notice it and also feel inspired by your actions!

“There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” – Aldous Huxley

I find that chanting is a great tool to clear out my mind and shed the 'stuff' that is not serving me on my journey to self discovery. Chanting purifies the mind, quietens the 'chitta' so we can perceive the truth!

What activity can you do that will clear your vision and keep you committed to your goals/dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment