Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Fav Vegetarian Restaurants in NYC

Hey guys :)

If you are looking for a great spot where to indulge on a great Vegetarian/ Vegan fix here is a my list of places I've explored in the city….I personally love all of them!

-Candle 79 
great for a romantic dinner, little pricy but amazing plates…my palate parties here!
-Caravan of dreams
for a nice quite relaxed evening, lunch, brunch..wouldn't say romantic 
-Souen
my personal lunch fav :)
-S'more
great for a pre movie meal, or simple on the go meal…great also for meetings and work ambience.
-Angelica's Kitchen
great for lunch
-Gobo
I love to go here with my girls, or as a sunday laid back option
-Han Gawi
If you are feeling adventurous, this is the place for you...pricy, but a whole experience in itself!
-The organic Grill
sweet, small place, great for a cozy day. I like to take my work there as it's quite!
-Quantum Leap
I love this place, the portions as so generous! So if you are hungry this is your pick!

this week as a Valentine's treat, my hubby and I will be trying out  Pure Food & Wine…I'm thrilled!

What will you be trying?
Would love to hear what your favorite spots are…I love trying new things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment