Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Step into your own beautiful light!!!

With this new year its time to make room for the shiny, sensual, amazing you that has been sitting inside of all of us, and is waiting for an invitation to shine forth!
Let it out and enjoy the feeling of empowerment it leaves you with!!!

Here are 5 little questions to empower yourself to Love whatcha got inside!!!

1) What do i need to know?
2) What do I need to accept?
3) What do I need to try?
4) What do I need to grieve?
5) What do I need to celebrate?

Suggestion..don't think too much just answer…
I've been asking myself these questions every morning since I ran into them on "The Artist Way" and its's begging to shine forth!!!

So join in and have fun with yourself !!!!
Step into your own beautiful light!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment