Acorn Squash bowls:
my estimation per serving:
1 whole acorn squash
1 cup dry quinoa (use what you need and store the rest, as its good in fridge for quite a bit, or freeze for later!)
2 pinches of dried cranberries
1 or 2 tablespoons of roasted pumpkin seeds
1/3 red onion
1/3 cup leeks
1 baby portobella
2 or 3 tablespoons of parsley
1 tablespoon oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1) preheat oven at 350
2) place acorn squash in oven about 20min
3) 1cup quinoa, 2 cups water, heat on high until boil, then lower to low heat and cover
4) cut up onion leeks, parsley, mushroom in small cubes. Let simmer with olive oil, until they soft, then add cranberries, cumin, mustard seeds and pinch of salt.
5) add quinoa to onion and cranberries and mix it up, with the roasted pumpkin seeds. Add olive oil and let simmer at low heat.
6) cut the top of acorn squash off and remove seeds
9) chop up the rest of parsley, add it in at the end
*for extra taste you may want to take some of the squash inside meat and add to quinoa
8) place the quinoa stuffing inside the pumpkin
all ready in less then 20 min!