Saturday, October 13, 2012

AwakeHealth

Dear Friends

I'm really exited to announce that I am enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. This year I will be learning how food and life style affect our health, happiness and overall well being. I'm being trained as a health counselor and will soon be working with clients to support them to improve their health and reach their goals. 

Today's project…
brainstorming for a name for my Health Coaching career...
I'd like to share the process with you all, as it is a research, I would love to hear what your take is…

Here is where I am starting from:

Awake - to come to bring to an awareness…vigilant alert
Health-the general condition of the body or mind with reference to vigor
              soundness of body or mind: freedom from ailment

AwakeHealth or AwakenHealth with Bibi ;)

Please feel free to join the conversation and offer your ideas, your point of view…I'd love to hear what word inspires you…

Thank you all for supporting me on this journey :)

Bibi
“Love, trust, respect, consistency, discipline, affection and exercise.”


No comments:

Post a Comment